Top 10 Beer of the World
Knowing that there are so many beautiful types of beer out there, coming up with an all-round Top 10 Beer Of The World List might seem like a bold thing.
Anyway, I’ve come across a great deal of good beer over that last years, and on the list below is a (sort of) ranked list of some of the best I’ve come across.
As you can tell, I’m into India Pale Ales at the moment. I had no idea that the US is home to such great (micro) breweries.
The last entry on the list, the Thai Beer Chang is more of a nostalgic reminder of all the good times this beer gave me in 2007. There’s definitely something in this beer that makes life look a little brighter – and that they don’t put on the label!
Confronted with a list of other great beers, I feel like a total rookie on the beer scene, so much unexplored territory out there. But I’m working on it, and here goes:
1. ***** Snake Dog (USA, India Pale Ale)
2. ***** H.I.P.A (USA, India Pale Ale)
3. ****½ Dog Fish Head 90 (USA, India Pale Ale)
4. **** Little Creatures (Australia, Pale Ale)
5. ****Montieth Summer (New Zealand, Pale Lager)
6. **** Okocim Palone (Poland, Dark Lager)
7. ****Hoegarden Original White Ale (Belgium, Witbier/White Ale)
8. ***½ Coopers Original Pale Ale (Australia, Pale Ale)
9. ***½ Negra Modelo (Mexico, Dark Beer)
10. *** Beer Chang (Thailand, Lager)
On this day..
Day 1.194 - The City That Doesn't Sleep Dag 1.194 - Byen, der aldrig sover (UK)- 2009 Day 829 - 2nd Trip Around Moorea Dag 829 - Anden ø-rundtur- 2008 Day 463 - Visas and frog legs in Singapore Dag 463 - Visum & frølår i Singapore- 2007 Dag 4 (98) - Cykel og festdag i Ankara Day 4 (98) - Biking and party day in Ankara- 2006 Day 98 - Flirting with the scarfed women... Dag 98 - Det cølibate cykelrejseliv...- 2006